Life

13.7.10

Australia

Ok so God is good because if you would have asked me three weeks ago if I was going to Australia I would have said no. Why? Because I did not have the funds for Australia like at all. With so much stuff coming up that I had to pay for I lost hope. I lost the sight that I was supposed to keep my eyes set on. In you lowest of lows God still is there to remind you that he knows what you need you just need to trust Him keep your eyes on Him.
So on that note I just got back wow my first time out of the country well besides Mexico and it was to Australia!!! Whoo, was it amazing love it out there! Well I didn't just go for pleasure I went searching for something that I had all along, I went searching for God. I went to the Hillsong Conference, which is pretty much this mega church out there in which they have extension campus everywhere London, Keiv, South Africa, you name it even on in NYC(well it is starting) but they are more that just a church I can say I did not understand that before I went out there. More than just a ministry I realized that we as a church are the body of Christ not just some people who are on fire for God, which we are, but we are here to do on earth as it is in heaven to heal the "broken-hearted." One thing I will never forget that was said at the conference is (wikipedia version lol) "We may look good on the outside praising God and Worshipping, but broken on the inside," that hit home right there because I was one of those people. One of those people searching trying to find the right way to be a Christian. I went out there searching for God when he was there the whole time, I went out there searching for tips and tools to being the perfect Christian when I have the tools and necessities right here in front of my face. Wow!!! How wonderful. So back to the conference we had speakers like Andy Stanley, Ed Young, T.D. Jakes, Judah Smith, man just so many great speakers not to mention freakin Hillsong United every night. Man as I was praising and worshipping every once in awhile you stop jumping and you look out and see 20,000 people worshipping and praising on fire for God and that in itself is a miracle. All those people there representing different churches to know that one day the body of the church will be one and will be the strength of God on earth because the church in essence is the bride of Christ.
So, now that I am back I see I am still on Australian time because it is 2:53 am here and 7:53 pm there and I am wide awake. I went there and came back with so much knowledge and truth I'm sure I can conquer the world I know it well, in God's graces of course. I just want to around and show the love that God has showed me to other people and for me to heal the "broken-hearted" but, I understand I am not super woman. So through my journey through life I have made it a point to express that in my everyday life.
One more thing to share and I am done blogging lol I had this very random weird dream if you want to know more about it message my on fb but it was quite scary, but it made me realize something about relationships is you can't love someone until you love yourself and if it didn't work out with someone that it was not God's will for your life and you can either swallow that harsh reality or choose to not believe it, either way it stings, Hey the right person will come along. :)

FAITH, HOPE, LOVE


No comments:

Post a Comment